Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Ways of the....

Lately I have come to see that I have made Christianity this self absorbed ministry for my own personal gain. Praying self seeking prayers such as, "God please hurt that person such as they have hurt me." or, "God help me loose wait in time for so and so." Anyways they are just really self centered prayers.
So I thought what if people just prayed the will of the Father? After all He holds the entire world in His hands. I believe people are confused about the earth doing God's will. God is a gentleman. He would never force His will upon us nor would He impose His own desires. That is why as Christians it is best to ask God's will. BUT Christians do not do that. Sometimes God's will and man's will do not coincide. So man will do his own will and then try and stamp God's name on it-so no one will question it. The sad thing is that it is easy to see when a man's ways do not line up with God. It will contradict the Bible.
All I pray now is, "Dear Lord, let your will be done through me. Use me as a vessel. I love you for all you do and all you have done. Bless and prosper those around me. And PLEASE let people see your glory. Reveal to them who you are. In Jesus name. Amen and Amen."

No comments: