Sunday, October 4, 2009

I am angry!
I am angry with this world, with myself, with Satan!
I am sick and tired of living this life day by day, hoping something will change. Living my life on autopilot until the Lord returns. What is up with that? I am ready for a change of my heart and mind. I am ready to be on fire for the Lord. Today is a new day. I refuse to look to the world for hope. I am done looking at people for change. The world changes and destroys. God changes me and restores. My life, the life God made for me, was not made for me to live it this way.

I HAVE A PURPOSE!

No matter what I do, God will have a plan for me. Drugs will kill me. Sex will make me sick. Money will keep me lonely. God will complete me. I don't need a boyfriend. I need a Father, a heavenly Father. I need Jesus. I want Jesus. I want life more abundantly.

No comments: