Wednesday, May 13, 2009

How patiently I wait for the day
When all knees will bow
and tongues will praise Your Name

I know the time is coming
Every second makes it near
The Heavens will open and all will hear

Hallelujah!
God is King!
You are Awesome!
The Ruler of Everything!

All shall pass away
Materials won't matter
Hearts filled with sorrow
Will now overflow with laughter

Children of God
Each from many nations
Will marvel at His splendor
His might and His creations

Hell will not prevail
Demons are defeated
Satan will fall
Because God is the Lord
The Master of them all

We shall ascend to the sky
Arrive at the pearly gates
In the Lambs book of Life
There will be our names

We enter in and cross the many mansions,
The streets of gold and see all the saints
Then we would stop
Because we just saw His face

I Can Only Imagine starts playing
And I begin to sing
Cause now that I am here
I don't have to imagine anything

I feel joy peace love
and All that is within Christ
Because though my body is gone
I have a wonderful life.

No comments: